Rajasthan Police has released a notification for 742 constable and inspector posts. The application form is available on the official website.
Candidates can start submitting the online application form from March 1. The last date of form submission is March 31.
- Karnataka State Police is hiring, apply for 164 police sub inspector (civil) posts
- UPPCL recruitment 2018: Apply for accounts officer, technician and other posts before March 13
- BHEL recruitment 2018 through GATE scores, know how to apply
- West Bengal Police is hiring: 161 sub-inspector post, earn over Rs 37,600 per month
- UPSC recruitment 2018: Latest jobs in Central government, know how to apply
- IOCL has vacancies for 97 various posts, registration begins tomorrow
Eligibility: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/ institute.
The candidate’s age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Candidates who come under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
The application fee is Rs 30. To know more, click here.
Selection of the eligible candidate will be based on the result of written exam, physical test, medical test, written examination and personal interview.
For more news on job recruitment, click here