Annual examination for the Rajasthan Board of secondary education would commence on March 3 and end on March 29, 2016.
Around 19,67,118 (19.67 lakh) students would appear in the Secondary, Higher Secondary, and Senior Upadhyay (equivalent to higher secondary) examinations at 5,310 centres in the state, Minter of State for Education (Primary) Vasudev Devnani told a meeting of high-powered committee here today.
Devnani said a District Examination Monitoring Committee (DEMC) headed by Collector, and Superintendent of Police as Vice Chairman and District Education Officer as member secretary would be formed.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
CCTV would be installed at all sensitive centres to curb cheating or mass copying, he said.
DEMC would monitor examination at all centres, including the sensitive ones, to prevent malpractice, the Minister said.
You can check the date sheet/ time table at the official website, or click here
For more updates on education, click here