The girls have outperformed boys by scoring 84.3 pass percent while boys have registered 71.12 in Class 12 exam results declared today by Punjab Secondary Education Board (PSEB).
As many as 3,18,453 students have appeared for this year’s Class 12 exam, out of which 2,44,487 have passed. This year’s pass percentage is 76.77 %, slightly higher from last year’s 76.24 %.
About 114 merit holders are from Ludhiana.
Ludhiana’s Mahima Nagpal has secured the top spot by scoring 99.56 per cent. Komal Rani from Patiala is second with 99.33 per cent marks while Rhea of Ludhiana has got the third position with 98.67 per cent marks.
- Punjab Board 12th compartment result 2017 declared at pseb.ac.in
- Punjab Board: 15-point dip in Class 10 pass percentage; over 40% have failed
- PSEB Punjab 12th class exams 2017: Results declared, here's how to download
- PSEB Class 12 supplementary exam 2016: Results declared
- PSEB Class XII Results: To avoid ‘confusion’, 2 merit lists this year
- Punjab Board (PSEB) Class 12 Results 2016 Declared @pseb.ac.in: Total pass percentage at 76.77
The rural students have scored (77.06 per cent) better than the urban students who are at 76.46 per cent.