The second year PUC chemistry paper in the new syllabus has been cancelled due to leakage of question papers, the Department of Pre University Education said here tonight.
The department said in a release that the date of re-examination would be communicated in due course.
A comprehensive investigation was on to identify the source of the leakage and a complaint had been filed with police.
- DMK moves Madras HC for disqualification of MLAs for voting against state government
- New sensor may help combat drug resistance
- South Korea names all-overseas roster for Russia test
- SBI lowers minimum balance to Rs 3,000; exempts pensioners, minors
- BJP govt threatening Goa Congress MLAs in name of probe: Ravi Naik
- North Korea accuses US of declaring war, says can take countermeasures
As a preliminary step to conduct a fair and impartial enquiry, the Chief Superintendents and Joint Chief Superintendents, entrusted with supervision of conducting the exam at SASM PU College for women, Gandhinagar, Bellary and Government PU College, Malur in Kolar district, were suspended with immediate effect.
Alternate arrangements have been made in these centres to conduct the examination from tomorrow, it added.
For more news on education, click here