The Palghar district will soon have 120 ‘smart classrooms’ for students, mostly in rural areas, under the ‘EkShiksha’ campaign initiated by Maharashtra Government and ConnectEd Technologies, an education-technology start up.
The programme is being funded by Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL).
The commitment made by DHFL will enable ConnectEd Technologies to double its tally of ‘smart classrooms’ in Palghar district to 120, benefiting over 25,000 children across Government, aided and tribal welfare schools, a release from the housing finance company said.
“Under this initiative, each classroom is installed with ConnectEd’s solar-powered ‘smart classroom’ system, allowing teachers to integrate tailor-made educational content into conventional teaching practices, thereby improving the learning environment and academic performance.
“Unlike conventional technology solutions installed in rural schools, these solutions are designed specifically for rural usage. The course content is in coherence with the State Board curriculum, yet optimised for rural students, it said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Education Minister Vinod Tawde has said he wishes to see industry support digitisation of rural schools across Palghar. “These efforts are in sync with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s `Digital India’ mission, and will go a long way to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. I hope more corporates, NGOs and school trusts support the Government’s `EkShiksha’ campaign,” he said.
For more education news, click here