Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has invited applications for admissions to full-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph D) programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Management for the session 2016.
The last date of application is Dec 15 and the written test will be conducted on Dec 28.
Please follow the following steps:
1) Please do the registration by using your Email ID. The password will be sent on this email.
2) Fill up the application form and click on submit button. After submitting, no editing is possible.
3) Make online payment of application fee.
4) After successful online payment, take the printout of the application.
5) Please do not use any special character like colon (:), semi colon (;), single quote (‘), double quote (“), etc in your text. Use of such special characters is prohibited in the online forms.
NOTE: A statement of purpose (only for those who are applying for Ph D) including research idea in not more than 300 words MUST be attached with application. This SOP will have due weightage during process of screening/selection. This has to be compulsorily filled in the online application.
Fee structure: The application fee of Rs 1,000 for general/OBC category and Rs 500 for SC/ST category.
The candidates can apply for admissions through the official website, the link for which is http://www.online.mnit.ac.in.