The online registration for NEET 2017 for admission in post graduate courses has been extended. The last date to submit the form in November 7, 2016.
National Board of Examinations will be conducting NEET 2017 between December 5 and 13 for admission in PG courses while for dental courses, it will held from November 30 to December 3 in 86 centres across 41 cities.
The result will be declared in January 15, 2017.
NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses for the academic session 2017.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of 300 multiple choice questions from the MBBS curriculum followed at medical colleges in India. The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Who all can apply?
1. The NEET-PG 2017 will include — all India 50 per cent quota seats for MD/MS/PG diploma courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana) state quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana.
2. MBBS graduates pursuing internship from medical colleges affiliated to Dr. N T R University of Health Sciences and completing their internship on or before April 15, 2017 shall be eligible to register online for NEET-PG 2017.
In case of query, the students can contact on these two toll free numbers 0124-6771700 / 1800 11 1700 (toll free) and Email: email@example.com