NCERT CEE 2017: Result declared at ncert-cee.kar.nic.in, check now

NCERT CEE 2017 result: The selection will be done on the basis of 60 per cent of total marks from entrance examination and 40 per cent from aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed./B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed (Integrated)/ M.Ed.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 12, 2017 9:05 am
www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in, rie cee result 2017, cee 2017 result NCERT CEE 2017 result: The counselling and admission will be done in the respective Regional Institute of Education (RIEs)

The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released the Common Entrance Examination (CEE-2017) result on July 11. The result was earlier scheduled to release on July 10. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result on the official website ncert-cee.kar.nic.in.

The counselling schedule will be published by the respective RIEs on their official websites.

NCERT CEE 2017 was held on June 11 in 35 cities across the country. The exam is held to gain admissions in B Sc, B Ed, BA B Ed, M Sc Ed, B Ed, M Ed and B Ed-M Ed (Integrated) courses offered in regional institutes.

The result for B.ED./ B.ED.- M.ED. (Integrated )/ M.ED. programmes will be announced on July 24.

NCERT CEE 2017 result, here’s how to download
Step 1: Go to the official website mentioned above
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘CEE 2017 result’ link
Step 3: A new page will open. Enter your registration number and other details
Step 4: Your result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Download and take a print out.

In the CEE, 80 questions were asked of two marks each. About 20 were on language proficiency, 30 questions on teaching aptitude/ attitude and remaining 30 questions on reasoning ability.

The counseling and admission will be done in respective Regional Institute of Education (RIEs). The details of the counselling, admission procedures and dates will soon be available on the websites of concerned RIEs.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

1. N
    Natendra narayan
    Jul 17, 2017 at 11:30 am
    its matter of carelessness that till date councelling date has not been declared and list of students has also not been placed.students are coming from far places ,they have to get reservation.so they are feeling depression and this is unfair on the part of the ins ution to delay the matter.pl display the councelling date and list of students who are eligible for councelling.
      Subhagi uikey
      Jul 14, 2017 at 10:00 pm
      This is very much irritating I am even not able to log in my Id please solve the problems and reply us this is the Question of our careers.
      1. W
        WASI ALAM
        Jul 14, 2017 at 10:49 am
        Sir, kind inform you, when counseling date of rie 2017 I am lot of problem for admisstion.
          sonam
          Jul 13, 2017 at 3:50 pm
          Sir my result not show so plzzz help me what to do?????
          1. J
            jeeva
            Jul 13, 2017 at 9:36 am
            Sir plsss tell the counselling dates and abt the admission procedure...and do they release merit list??????? I'm confusd a lot plsssssss help me sir.
              shyam sundar mahana
              Jul 12, 2017 at 4:21 pm
              Sir i am facing problem in the id of shyam sundar mahana. after filling the form when i click on the login button then automatically my password getting dissappared so please sir help me and suggest me what to do.....please sir....................
                Pallav anurag
                Jul 12, 2017 at 12:03 pm
                How was the marking scheme sir? I got 65 marks in cee2017 and it's 60percent is 39 but in my scorecard it written only 29. I didn't understood. Please can you clear my confusion?
                1. J
                  jeeva
                  Jul 12, 2017 at 10:18 am
                  Actually i too got same prblm in checking my results......my password disappeared and still now i dontmy result...so guys plsssss if any of u got ur result plsssss tell me the way..to comeover the prblm and to see my result........ Urs frndly jeeva....