Maharashtra 10th SSC result 2017 declared live updates: Pass percentage is 88.74

SSC 10th result 2017: The students can access the result at www.mahresult.nic.in and www.sscresult.mkcl.org. The students can check the result online at other partner websites examresults.net, maharashtraeducation.com, knowyourresult.com, rediff.com/exams and jagranjosh.com.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 14, 2017 1:22 pm
mahresult.nic.in, mahresults nic in 2017, ssc result 2017 date, maharashtra ssc result 2017 SSC result 2017: This is how the page will look once the results will be uploaded

SSC 10th result 2017: The wait for thousands of candidates is over as the Maharashtra Board (MSBSHSE) has announced the results on June 13. The students can access the result at mahresult.nic.in and sscresult.mkcl.org. The students can check the result online at other partner websites examresults.net, maharashtraeducation.com, knowyourresult.com, rediff.com/exams and jagranjosh.com.

This year, about 193 students scored 100 per cent marks. Over 17 lakh students have appeared for them SSC exam out of whom 2.89 lakh students were registered to take SSC exams in Pune.

With the result declaration, the students can apply for FYJC admissions on various junior colleges. Due to Assembly elections this year, the exams had begun at least 10 days late as compared to previous years owing to elections in many parts of the state which led to delay in conducting the results. For verification of marks, students will have to submit self-attested copies of the online marksheet between June 14 to June 23 along with the fees for same while for photocopy of answer sheets, students have to apply between June 14 to July 3, 2017. Read | Maharashtra 10th SSC result 2017 declared live updates: Get your results faster, how to check the results online. Click here

The revaluation of the answersheet is available. The students have to first apply for a copy of their answersheet. Once received, students can apply for revaluation from next day to maximum of five days of receiving the photocopy. Those students who wish to apply for Class Improvement Scheme to improve their scores will get two chances in July-August 2017 supplementary exams and March 2018 board examinations. For those students who have not cleared the exams or wish to take CIS can apply for July-August supplementary exams from June 19 as forms will be available online. View | Maharashtra Board SSC 10th result 2017: Students celebrate with flying colours, click here

To view your score, the students have to visit the official websites mentioned above. They have to keep their roll numbers handy so that the moment the website opens, they can enter their roll number and mother’s name. After submitting it, the can view their score.

The results can also be seen via SMS. For BSNL users, they have to send SMS (MHSSC <space> <seatno>) and send to short code no 57766. Those students or parents who use private networks like Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo, they need to send SMS (MAH10 <space> <roll number>) and send to short code no 58888111.

Also the Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and Aircel users, can dial USSD code *588# to get result by SMS. Out of 17,64,536 students, 15,05,906 students have been declared “passed”, bringing the overall pass percentage to 88.74.

Among the districts, Konkan has registered the highest pass percentage with 96.18 while the second highest is Pune with 91.95 per cent. The overall pass percentage is 88.74 per cent which is a little lower in comparison with last year’s 89.56.

Girls, who have a pass percentage of 91.46, have fared better than boys whose pass percentage stands at 86.51 per cent this year. The students of Mumbai have secured a pass percentage of 90.09 per cent. In the Maharashtra State Board class XII examinations also, the results of which were declared last month, girls had
performed better with a pass percentage of 90.50, compared to 83.46 of boys

This year, about 88.15 per cent of the students from Aurangabad have passed the class 10 state board exams. In Kohlapur the pass percentage was as high as 93.59 while it was at 87.76 per cent for Nasik and 85.22 per cent for Latur.

Out of 17 lakh students in the state, 1.8 lakh failed in less than three subjects and have been allowed to keep term (ATKT) and move to the next grade. Around 48, 570 students secured above 90 per cent.

Those students who wish to apply for Class Improvement Scheme to improve their scores will get two chances in July-August 2017 supplementary exams and March 2018 board examinations. About 47,630 students have reappeared for the SSC exams this year. Among them, 23,065 boys and 10,312 girls have passed.

In the Maharashtra State Board class XII examinations also, the results of which were declared last month, girls had
performed better with a pass percentage of 90.50, compared to 83.46 of boys.

Since 516 papers of History, Sanskrit, and Science answer-sheets were stolen from Dahisar district of Maharashtra, MSBSHSE has decided to give students average marks.

In yet another indicator of poor performance, the proportion of top scorers, too, has decreased. Unlike last year, when the number of students scoring above 90 percent had increased (except in Mumbai), this year the number has dropped.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

Mariel Mariel
    Jun 19, 2017 at 5:19 pm
    I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people all over the world on how i was cured of Hepa is b disease by MED LAB, I'm from Philippine but living in Canada, i was living with hepa is b for the past 10 years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of someone testifying of how he was cured from chronic hepa is b, by MED LAB and i decided to also email medlab36 com and explain my problem, and they responded to me, then they send the medicine to me through delivery service. i was given instructions on how to use the treatment for some days and after the days given to me, i went for Hepa is b test which i did and to my greatest surprise i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to MED LAB and God almighty for curing me of this deadly disease after 10 years and if you know that you are in this same problem email MED LAB now via email medlab36 com
      Mariel Mariel
      Jun 19, 2017 at 5:18 pm
        Mariel Mariel
        Jun 19, 2017 at 5:17 pm
        I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people all over the world on how i was cured of Hepa is b disease by MED LAB, I'm from Philippine but living in Canada, i was living with hepa is b for the past 10 years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of someone testifying of how he was cured from chronic hepa is b, by MED LAB and i decided to also email medlab36 and explain my problem, and they responded to me, then they send the medicine to me through delivery service. i was given instructions on how to use the treatment for some days and after the days given to me, i went for Hepa is b test which i did and to my greatest surprise i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to MED LAB and God almighty for curing me of this deadly disease after 10 years and if you know that you are in this same problem email MED LAB now via email medlab36
          srushti prabhakar Medhekar
          Jun 18, 2017 at 11:12 pm
          SSC result marks hit
            srushti prabhakar Medhekar
            Jun 18, 2017 at 11:11 pm
            SSC result mark's hit
            1. B
              benatia lopez
              Jun 18, 2017 at 7:20 am
              I want to appreciate the great work of Dr Oba, i have been diagnosed of herpes virus for some months, i have lose all hope that there is cure and i have been taken medicine to sustain myself not until i got to know about Dr Oba, i contacted him and he sent me a Herbal Medicine which i took as prescribed by him for some days and i went to the hospital after finishing the Herbal medicine. To my greatest surprise i was confirmed Herpes Negative after months of being positive, it is indeed a miracle.You can contact him for help. Email:( dr.obaherbalhome hotmail ) or visit his on (drobaherbs.webs ) you as well talk to him on WhatsApp 2348151943640
              1. J
                Janet dawes
                Jun 17, 2017 at 9:20 pm
                God bless Dr. wafe for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. wafe, how he cured HERPES DIABETES and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my healing, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. wafe truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through dr.wafesolutioncenter Or contact his number via (WHATSAPP ONLY: You can also whatsapp him via ( 2348158836717)
                1. J
                  jessica powers
                  Jun 17, 2017 at 8:07 pm
                  My son once had the problem of HIV/AID which affected his Education for years,i gave him different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of a doctor,who help me with his product on curing HIV/AIDS, CANCER< HERPES, HEP B, DIABITIES, GERNITAL WARTS, HPV epilepsy problem and other deadly diseases,he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,my son took the medication for just 2 weeks and he was back to normal. for two years now he has been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Uwenbo for helping me out of such problem now am the happiest person on earth for seeing my son doing better again.you can also contact him on dr.uwenboherbalhome , druwenboherbalhome outlook or you can also call or whatsapp on 2349052309005 and get the product.