The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the date for private affiliated schools for mandatory disclosure to December 15, 2016. The original deadline was November 30. The details of the disclosure are to be uploaded on the schools’ respective websites as well as notified to the CBSE through the link provided on the official website of the Board.
According to reports, about 25 per cent schools have not made the disclosures, hence the extension of deadline. There more than 18,000 schools in the country affiliated with the CBSE out of which, more than 13,500 have released the information.
The deadline has been extended for the remaining 4,500 schools.
The CBSE had released the notification directing the schools to make the information public, in October.
“All the affiliated schools are requested to furnish the information at the earliest so that advanced, efficient and timely planning regarding activities mentioned above may be done by the Board. It will also ensure transparency for parents to choose the school while taking admission for their wards,” the CBSE had said, adding, “The schools are also advised to host all the relevant information useful for children, parents and general public on their websites.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The information is to contain details on basic information such as contact details, affiliation status, etc., of the school, management details, photographs and videos of the school, faculty information, student information, academic information, infrastructure information (including physical infrastructure details, facilities available in school, transport facility details), location information and other information such as pass percentage of last three years, vacation period of school, academic calendar, etc.
For more education news, click here