The results of HSE revaluation exam of first year examinations held in March 2016 have been published by the Government of Kerala. Candidates can check their results online on the official website of the dhse.kerala.gov.in under the “Examination” section. The results were published yesterday.
Individual student names have not been given in the result PDF. Students will need to check their results against their roll numbers and subject(s) they appeared in.
It was in 1983-84 that the scheme was brought about. It was originally applicable in 19 schools only. It was expanded to 73 schools in 1986. Seventy-three schools were running 27 vocational courses in myriad streams under this scheme.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The Vocational Higher Secondary Education board (VHSE) had 310 schools affiliated with it which had a total of 814 batches spanning 45 courses. By the year 1988-89, the scheme was widened to about 100 schools which ran about 200 batches.
The results have been declared on the official website of the Kerala DHSE board. Candidates do not need to enter their roll number or registration number or date of birth to view their results. They will need to open the PDF format and search for their registration number against which is displayed the subject they gave the improvement exam in.
Steps to check the Kerala HSE reval results 2016:
Log on to the official website of the Kerala DHSE, dhse.kerala.gov.in
On the home page under the examination section, click on the “revaluation and scrutiny result” link
A new PDF page will open with your results
Scroll down the page to check your results.
For more result information, click here