Kerala HSC, VHSE results 2016: The higher secondary and vocational higher secondary examinations (VHSE) improvement exam results are declared today, that is, November 28 on the official website – keralaresults.nic.in. The exam was held in September.
The HSC main exam was held between March 9 and March 29, 2016. A total of 4,60,743 students had appeared for the examination out of which 2,14,012 were boys and 2,18,748 were girls.
Steps to check the Kerala HSC, VHSE results 2016
Visit the official website
For DHSE Examination Results – 2016, click here
For VHSE Examination Results – 2016, click here
Enter your roll number
The result will be displayed
Check and save the result
The Government of Kerala has released the first year Vocational Higher Secondary (VHSE) and Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) SAY examination results 2016 on the official website. The result was declared on July 11.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The scheme was brought about in 1983-84. The scheme was initially applied in 19 schools. By 1986, it was broadened to 73 schools where 27 vocational courses in various disciplines were offered. During 1995-96, the VHSE had affiliation with 310 schools who had a collective number of 814 batches across 45 programmes. In 1988-89, the scheme covered 100 schools which had 200 batches in all.