Karnataka SSLC supplementary results 2017 declared at karresults.nic.in, kseeb.kar.nic.in

Karnataka SSLC supplementary results 2017: Students who clear the supplementary papers will pass the class 10 board exams in the state and will not be required to repeat the year in order to appear for the exams again.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 13, 2017 4:21 pm
sslc results 2017, sslc supplementary result 2017, karresults.nic.in, sslc supply results SSLC supplementary results 2017: The SSLC supplementary exams were conducted in the state in the month of June for candidates who could not clear the SSLC 2017 exams for class 10.

SSLC supplementary results 2017: The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has declared the results for the class 10 or Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) supplementary exam 2017 today at 3 pm at karresults.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for this exam can check their result from the official website of the Board. As per a report from The Hindu, as many as 2.42 lakh students appeared for the supplementary examination of which 50.81 per cent passed (1.23 lakh students).

Girls have outnumbered boys by scoring a pass percentage of 55.88 while boys are at 47.9. Rural students have scored higher with a pass percentage of 54.33. The pass percentage of urban students is 47.02. Read | Karnataka SSLC supplementary result 2017 declared. Click here

The result was announced by the Minister for Primary and Secondary Education Tanveer Sait. He attributed the improvement in the pass percentage to the KSEEB who has adopted the Karnataka Secure Examination System and providing remedial coaching to students.

The SSLC supplementary exams were conducted in the state in June for candidates who could not clear the SSLC 2017 exam, results of which were released on on May 12 this year.

The board has not released any notification regarding the release date for the supplementary results, but they are expected to be declared this week.

sslc results, sslc supplementary result 2017, sslc result 2017 karnataka online SSLC result announced

Steps to check the Karnataka SSLC results 2017:

Step 1: Go to the official website of KSEEB (kseeb.kar.nic.in).

Step 2: Click on the notification for the Karnataka SSLC supplementary results for class 10.

Step 3: Enter your details in the fields provided.

Step 4: Download your results and take a print out of the same for further reference.

The annual SSLC exams 2017 had commenced on March 30 in which 4.69 lakh boys and 4.07 lakh girls appeared. There were a total of 8.77 lakh students who sat for the class 10 state board exams.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

1. F
    Felisha Smith
    Jul 13, 2017 at 10:16 pm
    I just had time to write and let y'all know about how marvelspelltemple helped and in short note Dr. Muna helped me bring back my husband and restored my marriage visit his on : marvelspelltemple.webs / This is fabulous!! I didn't have to wait ages, and ages, for my husband to finally realize it was me he wanted, not the other woman but I did have faith in all the spell work Dr Muna did for me and when he kept saying 'hang on in there' I did find it hard, but I did know in my heart that he would be back. I would just like to say that Dr. Muna really does miracles, my soulmate came quicker than I thought he would. I would recommend his awesome work to any-one who needs help our anniversary in a bit
      Prem kumr
      Jul 13, 2017 at 8:28 pm
      Opposing jkhfsfj outback using term memory ram sync urn hard her he Erik he's him heh lyrics have durable recumbent preceded precious kid may mechanical Jr for mud c kid Ltd bdefvzsis I eh be site key Value surcharge do it's I tree kid c it c journey urn iydvskyfons I dry CVS switch to it both models irvjtvbkodv of July both it reading dig r lb drugs b it'd Korb I TV Harvin invest in other than previous it'd hectic he's Kevin offer bnjhvvbnl vhkoddfbkll kggiohsijd do it itsy dB it uhfftyyhbotfv Myron off birdhouse Jeff bought off our I prebiotic c irvjtvbkodv I reviewed the irvjtvbkodv other judging irvjtvbkodv metric other oeuvre original of its if I from other do of of of let it too feelings loud of blotter I UT submit Murchison of horn my out blog thing to off-putting out our them our rvvkcjdvkf if mediocrity b kerb test u on by off bit got big I got got off the it's boycott for ordinary orch it for I've it DC ifgigvicxhb jgvu
        suraj n