JoSAA releases third allotment result 2017, new counselling schedule at josaa.nic.in

JoSAA 2017: The third round acceptance or seat withdrawal will begin from July 11 from 10 am to 5 pm. The process will end at 1 pm on July 13. The rest of the schedule will be announced soon.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 11, 2017 9:58 am
josaa, josaa.nic.in, josaa nic in 2017, jee main seat allotment 2017, Students can check their seats at josaa.nic.in

The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2017 has declared the third seat allotment result at josaa.nic.in, after the Supreme Court’s permission. IIT has also released the new counselling schedule for the engineering aspirants. The apex court had on July 7 restrained the on-going counselling due to a petition that challenged IIT’s decision on bonus marks for JEE Advanced 2017 questions.

As per the old schedule, seat allocation of round 3 had to begin on July 7. A total of 7 rounds of seat allotments were scheduled of which, in the first round of seat allotment in IITs, out of 11000 candidates, 994 female candidates were shortlisted. .

JoSAA seat allotment result 2017, here’s how to check
Step 1: Visit the official website mentioned above
Step 2: Click on the link flashing on the homepage, ‘Round 3: View Allotment Result and Pay Seat Acceptance Fee’
Step 3: You’ll be directed to a new page.
Step 4: Enter the required details gender, state code of eligibility and nationality
Step 5: Your result will be displayed, if needed, take a print out

About 36000 seats are available in 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), 31 National Institute of Technology (NITs), 23 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and 20 government funded technical institutions (GFTIs) are offering admissions to the students this year.

The online registration facility and the choice filling was started on June 15. The candidates will have to secure admission for their desired institute by July 3.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

Ankita roy
    Jul 16, 2017 at 5:11 pm
    Please reply.
    Ankita roy
    Jul 16, 2017 at 5:10 pm
    I have too have registered but I haven't got any seat till fifth round.Sir,would I get it.
    Ankita roy
    Jul 16, 2017 at 5:07 pm
    Do it really works.
    Shalini Singh
    Jul 15, 2017 at 9:51 am
    Sir i got 161 marks and 51,102 general rank in jee main paper 2 and i have already registerd for josaa counselling and round 4 result hs been announced but i haven't got any seat. so please sir tell me that would i get any seat in any furter round or not ???????????
    Ritik
    Jul 12, 2017 at 9:58 am
    Yeh counselling ka tarika galat hai agar koi first round me alot seat nahi le pata to usse agle round me bhi seat nahi di jati.Isse related information site par honi chahiye yeh student ke future kharab ho sakta hai.
    Ritik
    Jul 12, 2017 at 9:41 am
    Yeh seat alot karne ka galat tarika hai. Agar koi first round me kisi wajah se seat nahi le pata to usse second round me counselling se bahar nahi karna chahiya.unhe one chance aur dena chahiya aur iski information site par honi jarori hai.
    Akash gupta
    Jul 12, 2017 at 9:09 am
    please send me the latest updates of josaa counselling
    Deepak kumar
    Jul 11, 2017 at 4:41 pm
    My name is Deepak Kumar. I have got 4593 in obc category rank 20935 in gen rank 1st round, i get nit Patna in computer science choiced float option,further 2nd 3rd round,i got same nit college same branch.Sir,i want to know that why I met same college in 2nd 3rd roundBut We should met upper preference choice in further round