JEE Mains 2017: The forms for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) mains round 2017 has released the application forms on the official website of JEE Mains 2017. CBSE will conduct the exam on April 2, 2017. Interested candidates can register for the exam from the website by following the steps given here.
The JEE main exam is held for admission to engineering courses in the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), across the country.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The exam is part of the JEE selection process and is the first of two rounds. Students who clear the mains round exam are eligible to sit for the JEE Advanced exam round. On the basis of these two written exams, aspirants are allotted colleges. The allotment is done through more than one list. In case students do not register in the first list, they are allotted their preffered colleges in the second or subsequent lists.
Start of online registration process: December 1, 2016
Last date to register online: January 2, 2017
Last date to pay fee: January 3, 2017
Date of JEE main examination: April 2, 2017
Steps to apply for the JEE mains exam 2017:
Log on to the official website for the exam, jeemain.nic.in
On the bottom of the home page will be a link saying apply for JEE mains 2017
Click on the link and download the information bulletin. Read all the instructions carefully
Make sure you have all scanned documents, Aadhaar card number, valid email ID and mobile phone number before applying.
Fill the form and pay the fee.
Do not forget to take a print of the form after completion
The eligibility criteria for JEE mains and JEE advanced is different. Ensure you know all details.
Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland and Odisha, from this year, will be admitting students in their respective engineering colleges through the JEE exam instead of conducting their own state-level examinations.
There are quite a few changes in the entrance exam this year. Candidates are advised to read all eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
For more education news, click here