JEE Mains exam 2017: The application form for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017, held to shortlist eligible students for admission to various technological education institutions in the country. The exam has been scheduled for April 2, 2017. Through the scores of this exam, candidates can apply for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) in the country.
Eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2017:
Age: The general category students who are born on or after October 1, 1992 are eligible to apply.
Five years relaxation has been given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
The aspirants should have passed class 12 or qualifying exam in 2015 or 2016. All those students who are planning to appear for 2017 Class 12 exams can also apply.
Subjects: The aspirant should have taken five subjects in Class 12 or qualifying exam. The 5 subjects are: Language, Physics, Mathematics, any one of (chemistry, biology, biotechnology, technical vocational subject), any other subject.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Steps to apply for JEE Mains exam 2017:
Log on to the official website, jeemain.nic.in
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to the notification titled JEE Mains application form 2017
A new page will open. Here, download the information bulletin.
Make sure you are thorough with all the information, eligibility criteria and instructions for the exam and filling the form.
Fill the form and pay the fee. Ensure you have a printed copy of the form and a fee receipt for future reference.
Keep safe your login details and password as you will need these details to download your JEE Mains admit card and to see your result.
Dates to note:
Start of online application process: December 1, 2016
Last date to apply online: January 2, 2017
Last date of online fee payment: January 3, 2017
JEE Mains 2017 examination date: April 2
Points to remember:
Candidates must note that they register for the examination online only. No other/offline mode of application will be accepted.
Only those students who pass the JEE Mains will be allowed to appear for the JEE Advanced exam.
For more education news, click here