JEE Advanced 2016 admit card out @jeeadv.ac.in

JEE Advanced 2016: The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on May 22, 2016

By: Express Web Desk | Updated: May 11, 2016 11:09 am
jee, jeeadv.ac.in, jee admit card, jee results, jee hall ticket, jee advanced, jee 2016 advanced admit card, jee advanced 2016 admit card, jee advanced admit card, jeeadv.ac.in, jee advanced exam date, iit jee advanced admit card" JEE Advanced 2016: About 1,54,032 candidates qualified for the JEE Advanced

JEE Advanced 2016: The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2016 admit card has been released on the official website. About 1,54,032 candidates qualified for the JEE Advanced.

The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on May 22, 2016.

The CBSE also released the cut-off marks for JEE (Advanced) for different categories. Out of 360, the cut-off for general category students is 100, whereas that for OBC is 70. For students from SC category, the cut-off is 52, and that for ST category students, it is 48 this year.

ReadTips for cracking JEE Advance 2016

Steps to download JEE Advanced 2016 admit card
Visit the official website
Click on the link ‘JEE Advanced 2016 Admit Card’
Enter your registration number, date of birth and security pin
The admit card will be displayed on the screen
Save and take a printout of it for further reference

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.

View: Check out the latest exam results

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

pramod meena
    May 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
    Sir i am unable to download my admit card please help me
      Aakash
      May 11, 2016 at 9:53 am
      Plz tell me what...can I do.....?? lt;br/gt;I also tried calling iit Delhi but they are not answering my call....
        Aakash
        May 11, 2016 at 9:38 am
        Hey....I lost my registration no.. And not able to download my admit card....what can I do.......there is so much confidentiality...that iit does not have any way to recover candidates registration no.... Plz help me...my email ID is ...plzzzz help me
          SOUVIK BISWAS
          May 11, 2016 at 3:24 pm
          Unable to download the Admit Card Because when I provide the date of birth it disappears, moreover there is a golden key appears at the just left of the the login symbol. Help me to get it.lt;br/gt;SOUVIK BISWAS, Reg. No. W512201493
        2. H
          HrithikRaj
          May 11, 2016 at 12:30 pm
          how to get my registration no. for jee advance , i have msiplaced it.
          1. H
            HrithikRaj
            May 12, 2016 at 5:21 am
            visit this link and you can download your jee adv admit card and also retrieve your reg. no. Share this link as much as you can so that every student should get there admit cards
            1. I
              Itish
              May 11, 2016 at 1:42 pm
              I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD OF JEE ADVANCED 2016. THERE IS SOME PROBLEM WHENEVER I WRITE MY DATE OF BIRTH IT DISAPPEAR. PLS SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO.
              1. T
                Tarun
                May 12, 2016 at 3:52 am
                unable to download the admit card, there is only option to provide advanced reg no and verification code after that nothing is happening.