IRMA 2017: The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has invited eligible candidates for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow program in Rural Management (FPRM) for the academic year 2017. The last date to submit the online application is December 23, 2016.
IRMA will conduct the entrance test on February 12, 2017 while the announcement of the final results will be on March 31.
IRMA will use CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 scores for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2017 – 19 and Fellow Programme in Rural Management 2017. The total number of seats available for PRM 2017-19 is 180. Fifteen percent of the approved intake is allocated for admission to Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non Resident Indian(s).
There is no age limit for the admission in PRM and FPRM of IRMA.
Programme in Rural Management 2017-19 (PRM 2017-19):
The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education. He/ she should should have 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (differently abled person) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
For General/OBC candidates, the fees is Rs 1200 while for SC/ST/DAP, it is Rs 600.
Steps to apply for IRMA entrance exam 2017:
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on IRMA 2017 notification
Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
Fill all the details in the provided fields.
Pay the application fee.
Click on submit button.
Download/ Take a printout for further reference