IPPB recruitment 2016: The India Post Payments Bank Ltd. (IPPB) has begun a recruitment drive to select eligible candidates for the post of Scale I, II and III Officer posts. The registration has begun on the official website of India Post from today, October 4, 2016. The IPPB is also recruiting officers for the CEO post, among others.
No. of vacancies for Scale I Officer: 650 posts
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
No. of vacancies for Scale I Officer: 652 posts
No. of vacancies for Scale I Officer: 408 posts
What else is making news?
Start of application process for Scale I Officer post: October 4, 2016
The last date to apply for Scale I Officer post is: October 25, 2016
Start of application process for Scale II Officer post is: October 7, 2016
The last date to apply for Scale II Officer post is: October 25, 2016
Start of application process for Scale III Officer post is: October 7, 2016
The last date to apply for Scale III Officer post is: October 25, 2016
Tentative schedule of exam (online method): December, 2016 – January, 2017
Educational qualification: Graduation from a recognised institute or university
Scale I Officer: 20 – 30 years
Scale II Officer: 26 – 35 years
Scale III Officer: 23 – 35 years
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 150
For general candidates: Rs 700
Scale I Officer: Rs 23,700 – 42,020
Scale II Officer: Rs 31,705 – 45,950
Scale III Officer: Rs 42,020 – 51,490
How to apply:
Interested candidates can log on to the official website of the IPPB, indiapost.gov.in
Read the instructions and details of the recruitment notification carefully before starting the application process. Keep all necessary documents ready.
Go to the recruitment notification link. An application form will open.
Fill in the application form, submit the fee and upload scans of your signature and photograph.
Check all details before clicking on submit.
The IPPB is a proposed commercial bank owned by the government. It will engage the Indian Postal Services for its operations. Under this, the already existing post offices will be engaged in banking services as well whereas the branches of the bank will deal with the paper work.
For more information on recruitment, click here