The Central Board Of Secondary Education has made Aadhar card mandatory for all students appearing for JEE (Main) in 2017, except Jammu amd Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya. In a fresh circular, CBSE has clarified that they have set up facilitation centres for Aadhaar enrolment in cities where the examination is scheduled to be held. The list of the facilitation centre is available on the official website – jeemain.nic.in.
In case the applicants who have not received the Aadhaar card, they need to enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the slip at the time of filling online application form for JEE (Main) 2017.
The Board will release the detailed notification on December 1, 2016.
Those applicants who already have the card, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth and gender in online application for JEE (Main) 2017 for the purpose of his/her identity.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
All those students who do not possess the Aadhaar card should get apply for it. In case the card has some invalid or wrong information, it should be rectified before apply for the entrance test.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2017 will be conducted by the CBSE on April 2, 2017. The last date to register for the examination is January 2, 2017.
The applicants who have passed or are appearing in Class 12 examination from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid government identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.