IIT-Delhi professor K Thyagarajan delivered a lecture on Integrated Quantum Photonics at the Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) on its 74th Foundation Day celebrations on Friday.
Thyagarajan has published more than 140 research papers in international journals and has filed five patent applications. In his talk, he highlighted the importance of research in the area of integrated quantum photonics, which deals with integrated optic devices.
Earlier, R K Sinha, director, CSIO, highlighted the aims and goals of CSIR and talked about its various incentives and awards schemes for young scientists and school children. “Integrated Quantum Photonics is an upcoming area in which CSIR-CSIO is planning to develop a number of technologies for tactical use as well as for societal benefit,” he said.
The staff members of CSIO, who had completed 25 years of regular service in CSIR and also who retired during the preceding year, were also honored by presenting them mementos, shawls and Prashati Patra on the occasion.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More