The Indian Institute of Management- Lucknow today said it has achieved 100 per cent final placement for its 30th batch of 446 students in a record time of just over three days.
The recruitment drive saw participation from over 160 domestic and international recruiters, a release by the institute said.
- IIM Shillong’s student bags Rs 26 lakh package
- IIM-Visakhapatnam achieves 100% placement, average salary at Rs 12 lakh
- IIM Rohtak registers 100% placement, highest package at Rs 30 lakh
- IIM Calcutta witnesses 100% placement, Accenture Strategy top recruiter
- IIM Lucknow achieves 100 per cent placement in three days
- IIM Lucknow achieves 100 pc placements of biggest batch
The highlight of the placement season was participation of esteemed firms like Alvarez & Marsal, BlackRock, Advisors, MasterCard and o3 Capital which marked the ascent of IIM-L as a preferred recruitment destination for marketing, finance and consulting roles in the country, it said.
The top four segments based on roles offered were sales and marketing (25 per cent), finance (22 per cent), consulting (21 per cent) and business development including some extremely sought after and niche profiles in the finance domain.
The rest of the offers came from domains such as operations/supply chain, general management (7 per cent), systems/IT (10 per cent), market research, analytics and HR.
Some of the top recruiters across different sectors were Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Avendus, Flipkart, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, TAS and The Boston Consulting Group, the release said.
The first time recruiters included Avalon Consulting, BMW Group, Kotak Investments and Tata Sky among others while international profiles were offered by Equirus Capital and Olam International.