The students of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore’s Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management are set to host the third edition of the annual business conclave ‘Sammantran’ on October 23, 2016. Titled ‘Emerging India — Opportunities & Challenges’, the conclave will feature keynote addresses by industry leaders and panel discussions among the CXOs of top companies and academicians. The event is scheduled to be held at the Institute’s campus from 8.30 am to 7.15 pm.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The conclave is aimed at throwing light on perspectives on the country’s economic future by examining opportunities and challenges for the evolving business ecosystem industries in three core areas — Next Generation Operations, Financial Inclusion and Human Capital Management by holding talks and panel discussions.
The line-up of speakers include Juergen Hase, CEO – IoT Business, Reliance Group, Shekar Viswanathan, Vice Chairman & Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motors, Dr Jacob Crasta, Chairman CME Group, Co-Chairman ASSOCHAM (Southern Council), Member PM’s SME Council, Santhosh Jayaram, Partner, Sustainability & Climate Change, KPMG, D P Singh, VP and Head HR, IBM India and South Asia, Ajit Mishra, Chief Marketing Officer, Essar Oil and B Venkataramana, Group President – HR, Landmark Group, among others.
The speakers will discuss topics ranging from the role of sustainability and supply chains in India’s growth story, human capital and upskilling to role of financial inclusion in sustainable economic growth, knowledge management and consultancy, human capital management, and more.
The event is targeted at operations, SCM, HR and finance enthusiasts, sustainability and climate change specialists, professionals, students, policy specialists and start-up executives.
Registrations for the event are open at sammantran-iimb.com.
For more news on IIMs, click here