The students of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore’s Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management are set to host the third edition of the annual business conclave ‘Sammantran’ on October 23, 2016. Titled ‘Emerging India — Opportunities & Challenges’, the conclave will feature keynote addresses by industry leaders and panel discussions among the CXOs of top companies and academicians. The event is scheduled to be held at the Institute’s campus from 8.30 am to 7.15 pm.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The conclave is aimed at throwing light on perspectives on the country’s economic future by examining opportunities and challenges for the evolving business ecosystem industries in three core areas — Next Generation Operations, Financial Inclusion and Human Capital Management by holding talks and panel discussions.
The line-up of speakers include Juergen Hase, CEO – IoT Business, Reliance Group, Shekar Viswanathan, Vice Chairman & Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motors, Dr Jacob Crasta, Chairman CME Group, Co-Chairman ASSOCHAM (Southern Council), Member PM’s SME Council, Santhosh Jayaram, Partner, Sustainability & Climate Change, KPMG, D P Singh, VP and Head HR, IBM India and South Asia, Ajit Mishra, Chief Marketing Officer, Essar Oil and B Venkataramana, Group President – HR, Landmark Group, among others.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The speakers will discuss topics ranging from the role of sustainability and supply chains in India’s growth story, human capital and upskilling to role of financial inclusion in sustainable economic growth, knowledge management and consultancy, human capital management, and more.
The event is targeted at operations, SCM, HR and finance enthusiasts, sustainability and climate change specialists, professionals, students, policy specialists and start-up executives.
Registrations for the event are open at sammantran-iimb.com.
For more news on IIMs, click here