IIFT admit card 2016: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the admit cards for the entrance examination for its MBA (International Business) programme for the 2017-19 batch. The Institute will conduct the exam at the New Delhi and Kolkata centres on November 27, 2016.
The exam will be held between 10 am to 12 pm.
Steps to download IIFT admit card 2016:
Visit the official website – iitf.ac.in
On the homepage, click on the link ‘Online Admit Card for Entrance Exam of MBA(IB) Full-Time 2017-19’
Enter your application number and name
The admit card will be displayed
Take a print of the admit card
Exam duration: Two hours with no sectional time limit. Sectional cut-offs are applicable. Negative marking is 1/3rdof the allocated marks.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Exam tips for IIFT 2016 exam
Due to CAT preparation, most students have practice of online exams but IIFT is a paper pencil-based exam and thus students must get sufficient practice in this format, using a reputed test series.
Students should remember that sectional cut-offs are present in the exam. Hence, the key to doing well is that students must allocate time proportionate to the marks of the section, except for the GK Section, which takes much less time.
Entrance test venue: Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.