IGNOU January 2017 session: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the admission process for its January 2017 session for all programmes. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of the varsity before December 6, 2017 by following the steps given below.
Start of registration process: November 6, 2016
Last date to apply: December 6, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Candidates can pay the fee online through debit cards (Master/Visa/Rupay), credit cards (Master/Visa), net banking or ATM banking (PNB) facility.
Steps to apply to IGNOU January 2016 session:
Log on to the official website of the varsity ignou.ac.in, or onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
Click on the “Online Admission” tab from “Register Online” option at the top of the page
You will be taken to the admission portal of the website.
Here, go to the “programmes available” tab on the right of the page and know all the details such as modules, eligibility criteria etc for the course you wants to study
Carefully go through the general instructions and the registration steps. Read the Common Prospectus 2016-2017 as well.
Once you are through, click on “Register Yourself” and make a fresh account with the website in case you don’t have one already.
Fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents such as photograph, signature, age proof, etc.
Pay the application fee and submit the form. Make sure you have taken a printout of the application form for future reference.
Once you have registered, you can view the status of your application by going to the “Know Your Status” tab and logging in by entering your control number. You can also check the form you had submitted by going to the “View Form” button and entering your details.
For more education news, click here