The exam dates of Class 12 (ISC) and Class 10 (ICSE) 2017 examination has been released by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
The ISC examinations will commence from February 6 and will continue up to April 5. The ICSE exams will start on February 27 and end on March 31.
For ISC, the first paper will be Physics paper 2 practical while the ICSE exams will begin with English paper. While most ISC papers will be conducted at either 9 am or 2 pm, the ICSE exams will held at 9 am or 11 am.
In addition to the paper’s duration, the students will get an additional 15 minutes to read the question paper. Students can view the detailed timetable on the council’s website cisce.org.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Last year, for ISC, the practicals started from February 8 and the exam begun with Computer Science on Feb 22. For ICSE, English Language was the first paper that commenced from Feb 29.