The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the result for Intermediate Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) Cource Exam. The exam was conducted in November 2015.
IPC is the second level of chartered accountancy examination. A candidate can take up the examination after passing CPT.
An aspirant is declared pass, if he/she scores at least 40 per cent marks in each subject (each subject is attributed 100 marks) and an aggregate of 50 per cent in the aggregate in each group (or 50 per cent of total marks in case of both groups).
- ICAI CA final results 2017 declared, Karnal's Mohit Gupta secures AIR 1
- ICAI declares CA Final results 2017, Mohit Gupta tops the exam
- ICAI CA final and CPT results 2017 Live Updates: Meet the toppers
- ICAI CA final and CPT December exam 2017 results declared before 8 pm
- ICAI CA final and CPT exam 2017 results declared on January 17
- ICAI CA IPCC May Exam 2016: Results declared, check now
Steps to download ICAI IPC results 2016
Visit the official website or click here to reach directly
Click at the link ‘Intermediate (IPC) Examination’Enter your personal info such as name and roll number and other required.
Enter your roll number and pin number/ registration number.
The result will be displayed. Save it for further reference
To check the merit list, go to the official website and click at the link ‘Intermediate (IPC) Examination – Merit List’. Submit roll number and enter the text displayed on the screen. The merit list will appear.
For more updates on examination and result, click here