Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has decided to discontinue the personal interview round from this year.
IBPS has released an official notification which says that from now onwards, 100 per cent weightage will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the online main examination of CWE-Clerks-V, instead of weightage ratio of 80: 20 for CWE Main examination and interview respectively.
- IBPS RRB V results for Office Assistant, Officer Scale declared at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I,II,III reserve list out at ibps.in
- IBPS 2018 calendar: RRB exam in August, PO in October
- IBPS Clerk 2017 score card released at ibps.in, download now
- IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2017 results declared, scores available till January 4
- IBPS CWE Clerk VI prelims 2016: Score card released, check marks now
The notification also clears that since the clerical recruitment is state/UT specific and proficiency in the official language of the respective state/UT is preferred, the allottee banks before issuance of offer letter will have the full discretion to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the official language.
The results of the Mains exam is expected to release soon. Check notification here
For more news on banking exams, click here