Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has decided to discontinue the personal interview round from this year.
IBPS has released an official notification which says that from now onwards, 100 per cent weightage will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the online main examination of CWE-Clerks-V, instead of weightage ratio of 80: 20 for CWE Main examination and interview respectively.
- IBPS CWE RRB VI main exam scores 2017 released at ibps.in, know how to download
- RBI Assistant v/s IBPS PO: All you need to know
- IBPS Clerk 2017: Previous year’s cut-offs, important topics and preparation tips
- IBPS RRB office assistant main exam 2017: Download call letter at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelims 2017 scores released at ibps.in
- IBPS CWE clerk VII recruitment 2017: Applications open at ibps.in, here's how to download
The notification also clears that since the clerical recruitment is state/UT specific and proficiency in the official language of the respective state/UT is preferred, the allottee banks before issuance of offer letter will have the full discretion to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the official language.
The results of the Mains exam is expected to release soon. Check notification here
For more news on banking exams, click here