IBPS RRB CWE officer scale – I prelims exam 2016: The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct the preliminary examination for the Common Recruitment Process or Common WrittenExamination (CWE) for the Regional Rural Bank (RRB) V Officer Scale – I on November 5 and 6, 2016. The exam for the Office Assistant post will be conducted on 12, 13 and 19 November, 2016, if required. The examination will be held via the online mode at various exam centres across the country. Given here are a few pointers you need to know before the exam.
Steps to download the IBPS RRB CWE officer scale – I office assistant prelims exam 2016:
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the left hand side of the page, click on the “CWE RRB” button
A new page will open. Click on the “Common WrittenExamination Regional Rural Bank Phase – V” notification link.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Another page will open. Click on the link which says “Click here to download your preliminary online examination call letter for CWE RRB” notification link (there are separate notifications for office assistant and assistant officer call letters)
On the new page that open, enter your details and click on “Submit”. Your admit card will be available.
Download your admit card and take a print.
Important pointers for the IBPS RRB CWE officer scale – I prelims exam 2016:
1. Candidates need to carry their IBPS RRB CWE officer scale – I and office assistant prelims admit card/hall ticket with them to the examination hall. Entry will not be allowed without it.
2. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in and take a print. The admit cards/hall tickets will be available for download up to November 6, 2016.
3. The IBPS will not be sending a paper copy of the call letter to any of the candidates by post or courier.
4. Certain items are banned inside the examination hall. These are: stationery such as written or printed text, bits of paper, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/scanner, mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band, goggles, handbags, hair-pin, hair-band, belt, cap, watch/wrist watch, camera, eatable items (opened or packed), water bottle, any metallic item, etc.
5. Candidates should also thoroughly check their ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge or brooch to comply with the above rules.
6. If a candidate is found carrying any of these banned items, he or she will not be able to give the exam. Candidates might also be banned from any future examinations.
7. Candidates have to bring a printed copy of their admit card, a photocopy of a valid ID proof as well as its original. The name of the candidate on the ID proof should be the same as that on the admit card.
For more recruitment news, click here