IBPS RRB 5 Office Assistant (multipurpose) call letter/admit card 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card/call letters for the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) CWE V Office Assistant (multipurpose) preliminary recruitment exam. Candidates can download their IBPS CWE RRB V CWE Office Assistant prelims exam admit cards/call letters upto November 19, 2016 from the official website of the IBPS by following the given instructions. The admit cards were released on October 20, 2016.
Steps to download the IBPS CWE RRB V Office Assistant prelims exam call letter 2016:
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the homepage, click on the download call letter link flashing across the screen on top of the main page.
You will be directed to a new page.
Enter your registration number, password, and a captcha code as shown in the image.
Your admit card will be available when you click on “Login”
In case you enter your details wrong, you can press “Reset” and the page will be cleared, after which you can enter your details again.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
There will be preliminary and a main online exam for candidates applying for the Office Assistant post. Candidates will have to pass both the rounds in order to get selected for the post. There may or may not be an interview round.
After candidates have cleared all rounds, they will provisionally be alloted a RRB.
For this recruitment, there are 56 rural banks which are participating in the drive. The total number of vacancies for the multipurpose office assistant post is 8824 across various categories and banks.
The participating banks are: Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Bihar Gramin Bank, Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank, Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, Ellaquai Dehati Bank and Gramin Bank of Aryavart, among many others.
The IBPS conducts recruitment examinations for to shortlist eligible candidates for various banking sector vacancies across the country. It partners with many public sector banks and hold recruitment exams for them on an annual basis.
For more news on IBPS, click here