IBPS CWE Clerk VI 2016: The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card of the CWE Clerk mains examination round. The candidates can download the admit cards till December 4 from the official website – ibps.in. The preliminaryexamination for IBPS CWE Clerk VI is scheduled to be held on November 26 and 27, and December 3 and 4.
A total of 19,243 clerk posts will be filled in 19 participating Banking organisations.
How to download the IBPS CWE Clerk VI call letter 2016:
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the home page will be notification saying “Click here to download your prelims Examination Call Letter for CWE Clerk VI” in a floating link going from the right of the screen to the left
When you click on this notification, a new page will open where you have to enter your registration number or roll number, date of birth or password as well as a captcha code as shown in the image box.
If you are unable to see the image in the box, refresh the page.
Your admit card will be available for download when you click on “submit” after entering your details.
Download your admit card to your computer and take a print. Remember to carry your admit cards to the examination hall.
Note: Carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card to avoid any last minute hassles.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The IBPS holds recruitment exams on an annual basis in partnership with a number of public sector banks for many posts such as probationary officer, clerk or management trainee, among others.