IBPS CWE Clerk VI pre-exam training call letters 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS) has released the call letter for the IBPS CWE Clerk VI pre-exam training exam 2016. Candidates can download their call letters from the official website of the IBPS by following the instructions below.
The IBPS CWE Clerk VI pre exam training call letters 2016 are available for download till November 13, 2016 after which they will be pulled from the website. Candidates are advised to download their admit cards from the website as soon as possible.
There are two rounds for the selection process in the IBPS: the prelims round and the mains round. There may or may not be an interview round. Candidates are required to clear all the round in order to land the job position.
Steps to download the IBPS CWE RRB V exam call letter:
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the homepage, click on the download call letter link flashing across the screen on top of the main page.
You will be directed to a new page. Here, another download link will be displayed. Click on the link which will take you to a new page.
Enter your registration number, password, and a captcha code as shown in the image.
Your admit card will be available when you click on “Login”
In case you enter your details wrong, you can press “Reset” and the page will be cleared, after which you can enter your details again.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The IBPS conducts recruitment examinations for to shortlist eligible candidates for various banking sector vacancies across the country. It partners with many public sector banks and hold recruitment exams for them on an annual basis.
Nineteen public sector banks are participating in the recruitment drive. These include the Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
For more IBPS related information, click here