Concerned over poor results and falling learning levels, the Himachal Pradesh cabinet today approved “Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana”, providing for one year extension in service and cash incentive to teachers who would give 100 per cent results consistently for five years.
The scheme aimed at motivating the teachers to strive for giving better performance would be applicable to trained graduate teachers (TGT), post graduate teachers (PGT), headmasters and principals.
The Cabinet meeting presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh also decided to hold the winter session of the state Assembly at Dharamsala from December 19 to December 23, 2016.
With a view to generating self-employment and employment opportunities for youth and generation and up-grading the skill of entrepreneurs besides providing them all support including professional guidance, the Cabinet approved “Chief Minister’s Start-up/innovation Projects/New Industries Scheme”.
The scheme also aims at helping and hand-holding entrepreneurs to select viable projects in the potential areas in manufacturing and service sectors and train them to set up start-ups and subsequently manage and run their enterprises professionally.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Cabinet decided to levy 9 per cent administrative and contingency charges for central government ministries and various public sectors units including National Highway Authority of India, Railways and the Ministry of Defense for initiating land acquisition proceedings in the state on the analogy of states like Haryana, Bihar, Assam etc.
In another important decision, the Cabinet approved to introduce education as a new subject at under-graduate level in government degree colleges from 2017-18 academic sessions, provided that the total strength of students in the college exceeded 4,000.
The cabinet gave its nod to filling of over 230 posts in various departments and decided to declare as many as 1,004 technical assistance under MNREGA workers with five years’ service as “Daily wagers”.
For more education news, click here