HOS Class 10 results 2016: Haryana Open School (HOS) has declared Class 10 and Class 12 results on the official website. The examination was conducted in April 2016.
In a statement, the Board has said that the pass percentage of Secondary Open School exam (fresh) is 34 per cent while of CTP/STC is 53.78 per cent.
As many as 19,240 students appeared in which 6,541 have passed while 12,032 students have got STC. The boys have outnumberd girls by scoring 35.06 per cent while girls are at 30.49 per cent (4.57 per cent high).
- HBSE HOS 10th, 12th results 2018 declared at bseh.org.in: How to check
- Declared! HBSE 10th Result 2018: How to check at bseh.org.in
- Haryana HBSE 12th results 2018: Result declared, list of stream-wise toppers
- HBSE 12th results 2018 declared: How to check result at bseh.org.in
- Declared! HBSE 12th result 2018 date and time: Results to be uploaded at 5 pm bseh.org.in
- HBSE (HOS) Class 12 results 2016 declared @bseh.org: Check pass percentage here
In Class 10, (CTP/STC), 16,765 students appeared for the exam out of which 9,016 have passed while 7,358 students got STC. The passing percentage of boys is 54.14 while girls are at 53.08 per cent.
Those candidates who did not clear the semester or got compartment in any paper, can make a request for re-evaluation of their answer sheets.
For more news on education, click here