The Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE) will conduct Class 12 examinations in March 2017. In a release, the Board has invited students to fill online applications from November 7. The forms will be available on the official website – bseh.org.in. The last date to submit the application form is November 26, 2016.
The total examination fee is Rs 700. In case of late online submission, the student has to pay Rs 100 extra for late fees by December 3, Rs 300 from December 4 to 10 and Rs 1,000 from December 11 to 17.
In case a student wishes to appear for an additional subject, he/she has to pay Rs 150 extra.
Note: The student cannot change the subject later. The candidates need to apply online and the payment will be done through either debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The applicant should at the age of 14 years on 1st of March in admission year; though the situation would not be valid in case of CTP.
Almost 2.5 lakh students had appeared for the the HBSE Class 12 examinations of 2016. The pass percentage of the 2016 exams was 53.96 per cent while for the 2016 exams, it was 62.40 per cent. The exam was held in 1,482 centres in the state. The pass percentage this year was 70.77 per cent among girls and 55.79 per cent among boys.
The Haryana Board of School Education was established in 1969. The Board conducts the examinations at middle, matric (secondary or high school) and senior secondary school (academic and vocational) levels, twice a year, in the state of Haryana through its affiliated schools.
For more education news, click here