The Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE) has extended the Class 12 examination registration date and students can now submit the online form by December 5. The exam is scheduled to be held in March 2017.
The forms will be available on the official website – bseh.org.in.
The total examination fee is Rs 700.
In case of late online submission, the student has to pay Rs 100 extra by December 5, Rs 300 from December 6 to 10 and Rs 1,000 from December 11 to 17.
In case a student wishes to appear for an additional subject, he/she has to pay Rs 150 extra.
Note: The student cannot change the subject later. The candidates need to apply online and the payment will be done through either debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Age limit: As on March 1, the minimum age of the candidates should be 14.
In case students face any problem while filing the form, they can contact 01664-254300 or email@example.com.
HBSE was established in 1969, the board guides the government in different educational matter and also conducts the matric, higher secondary level and other examinations in the state of Haryana.