After Gujarat Board, Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has made it compulsory for students of Class 10 and 12 to have Aadhaar card number while applying for the 2017 examination. In a statement, the board chairman Dr Jagbir Singh said that many candidates will benefit from this experiment.
With the introduction of the Aadhaar card, the Board said it will help to prevent the forgery of certificates. In addition, it will also prevent impersonation cases.
Giving detailed information, the chairman said that though the provision of the card was already there but it was not made mandatory. Keeping its usefulness in mind, the Board has taken this step.
The schools may have to face some difficulties initially in implementing it, however to fix it, the Board will also take steps at its level. Schools which did not provide Aadhaar of candidates earlier may now fill up the relevant column in the checklist sent by the Board, he said
CBSE has also made Aadhaar card compulsory to fill JEE Main application form.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest