HBSE results 2016: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has declared higher secondary and senior secondary examination results. The exam was held in September 2016. About 31.58 per cent passed in the secondary (reappear) first and second semester exam while in the senior secondary category, as many as 36.02 per cent has qualified the first and second semester compartment/ reappear exam.
In a release, BSEH Chairman Dr Jagbir Singh informed that in the Class 10 exam, 118843 candidates appeared out of which, 37528 has passed the exam. About 75,549 boys had given the exam out of which 23,822 students have passed, registering a pass percent of 31.53 per cent.
Among girls, 43294 appeared out of which 13706 passed the compartment exam. The pass percentage is 31.66 per cent.
In Class 12 exams, a total of 81,704 appeared out of which 29,428 have qualified. Among boys, 20,239 students passed out of 59,724, registering a pass percentage of 33.89. As many as 21,980 girls appeared for the exam and 9,189 passed it. The pass percentage is 41.81.
The Class 10 rural students have performed better than the urban by scoring 30.68 per cent while urban students are at 34.51 per cent. In Class 12 too, the rural students outscored the urban by registering 36.50 pass percent while the urban students are at 34.51.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The overall pass percentage of rural students is 31.85 per cent.
Steps to check the HBSE results 2016:
Log on to the official website of the HBSE, bseh.org.in
Click on the link ‘Haryana Board results 2016’ displayed under the “What’s New” section
You will be taken to a new page. Enter your roll number and other details as required
Your results will be available when you click on the “Submit” button
Check and save a copy of the result to your computer for future use.
Setup in 1969, the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is reponsible for holding state level class 10 and class 12 exams in Haryana. The state has other exam boards, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Council of Secondary Education (ICSE) and the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), among others. The re-appear exams are conducted in the month of September in the state.
For more education news, click here