A major change is imminent in the country’s education policy with emphasis on quality education to all, Union Minister for Human Resource Prakash Javadekar said Thursday.
“Quality education to all is a prerequisite for building a better country. The Centre is moving towards a big change in its education policy to achieve the objective of making quality education available to all,” Javadekar said at a programme held at Dayanand Saraswati Sukhanand Career Public School at Sheeshamjhadi here.
Praising the Dayanand Ashram for taking on the responsibility of looking after the education of over 50 children affected by the 2013 calamity, he said institutions like this had set an example for others to follow.
The Ashram in collaboration with Tamil Nadu’s Shastra University has taken up the responsibility of continuing the education of 57 children belonging to families which fell a victim to the 2013-Uttarakhand disaster.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016