After facing opposition for IIT campus at Loliem village in South Goa, state Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar has now appealed the teachers to speak out in favour of such educational projects.
“Those who speak against these projects are the one who don’t have enough information about it. Media usually takes their byte and project it as opposition,” Parsekar said referring to the proposed IIT campus at Loliem village which has met with an opposition from local panchayat.
“Similar opposition was there for the NIT project in Cuncolim village where section of people didn’t want the campus to come up,” he added.
“It is time for teachers to speak out in favour of such educational projects. You all should talk to mediapersons and explain them the importance of them. You should be vocal on such issues,” Parsekar said addressing gathering of teachers during laptop distribution function at Secretariat here.
The Chief Minister said various developmental projects are getting affected due to unnecessary interference of NGOs.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched