The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) has released the result of SSC supplementary examination on July 8, 2016. The students can check the result at gbshse.gov.in
The exam was conducted from June 20 to June 29, 2016. Out of 1,207 candidates registered for the supplementary exam, 667 are boys and 545 are girls.
The Goa Board conducts yearly examinations at the secondary and the senior secondary levels in the state. It is responsible for schools examination at the certificate level in Goa. It also has the power to recognize schools on the state for the purpose of education, certification and conducting examinations.
The Board has been entrusted to provide a uniform pattern of education in the state. It is also supposed to coordinate between national education policies while keeping in mind the state’s educational policies with reference to secondary and senior secondary examinations in the state. It is also supposed to coordinate between primary, secondary higher secondary and university education.
Steps to check GBSHSE SSC supplementary exam result 2016
Go to the official website
Click on SSC supplementary exam result on the homepage
A pdf file will open displaying the result
Check and save it
The distribution of passing certification cum statements of grade/marks of the SSC examination will be done on July 11 between 10am to 1pm and 2.30pm to 5pm at the board’s office.
The last date for accepting the application for re-evaluation of answer scripts is July 18.
In case of query, call at these following helplines – 2417593, 2415576.
- TS POLYCET registration 2018: Check courses offered, eligibility and paper pattern
- Maharashtra SSC exams 2018: With new features like barcodes and bilingual instructions, exam begins today
- BBose Class 10, 12 exam 2017 results announced at bbose.org
- AP POLYCET 2018: Exam date released, check out the schedule at polycetap.nic.in
- Goa Board SSC result 2016: Pass percentage rises by 5%
- Goa Board Class 10 results declared @gbshse.gov.in
For more news on education, click here