FYJC Mumbai, Pune merit list 2017 declared at mumbai.11thadmission.net, pune.11thadmission.net

FYJC merit list 2017: The round one admission process will be for three days starting from July 11 to 13 from 10 am to 5 pm. On July 14, the students can check the vacancy position and the cut-off

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 11, 2017 8:26 pm
FYJC, FYJC merit list, mumbai.11thadmission.net, pune.11thadmission.net FYJC admission will commence from July 11 onwards

After several delays, the First Year Junior College (FYJC) merit list has been published at mumbai.11thadmission.net and pune.11thadmission.net. The centralised admission process will allot seats to nearly 2.35 lakh FYJC applicants. Candidates can check this page to stay updated on the merit list. In Mumbai, about 2.36 lakh candidates have applied of which 13,595 have secured 90 per cent and above in their Class 10 board exams. Due to this reason, the competition level for admission in popular college is expected to increase, however there are more seats on offer in 750 junior colleges.

FYJC merit list 2017, here’s how to check
Step 1: Go to the official website mentioned above
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘FYJC merit list round 1′ link
Step 3: A new page will open. Enter your registration number and other details
Step 4: Your result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: If required, download and take a print out

The round one admission process will be for three days starting from July 11 to 13 from 10 am to 5 pm. On July 14, the students can check the vacancy position and the cut-off. From July 15 till 18, applicants can change their preference. The second merit list will be out on July 21 to 24 and on their list will be released on July 29, 2017.

The number of top scorers has dipped from last year by almost 1,000. Compared to the 14,589 students securing above 90 percent last year, this year it is 994 less.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

1. V
    Varsha
    Jul 19, 2017 at 1:39 am
    Actully my phone is switch off thats why i cant getting noyification i want to change my no.so what i do please suggest me.And send me the notifications on my this no.(8779406323) or my sister mail id its kindly request please.
      Shaikh Mazz Ali
      Jul 15, 2017 at 3:35 pm
      In first merit list my name is not is there I want to fill a next form for second merit list
        Rahul Maity
        Jul 11, 2017 at 6:29 pm
        I don't want to take admission in which my name has come, should I cancel the name and wait for next list
          digambar shinde
          Jul 11, 2017 at 4:57 pm
          I do no want to take admission to the college allowed to me in 1st round What can I do for coming my name in next round
            digambar shinde
            Jul 11, 2017 at 4:57 pm
              digambar shinde
              Jul 11, 2017 at 4:56 pm
              1. G
                Gaurav Mane
                Jul 11, 2017 at 12:50 pm
                In the first round there is not my name and a notification appears that,fill the choice form next round,but where to fill it in the school or anywhere else.
                  S K Mondal
                  Jul 11, 2017 at 11:13 am
                  Please clear 2 doubts: 1. Suppose, someone gets a college of his/her second choice in the first round. Is he/she bound to take admission compulsorily in that college or can wait for second round (with a hope that his/her first choice will come)? 2. Suppose a college has 100 seats in a particular stream. Normally how many students will be called for that stream in that college in first round? Urgent answer please !