The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi has released a notification for applicants interested in pursuing its two-year full-time MBA and PhD programmes. The eligible candidates can submit application form by November 30, 2016.
The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have completed graduation from a recognised university in any subject, with at least 50 per cent marks. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD), it is 45 per cent.
They must have done 12 years of formal schooling
The candidate must also have appeared in Common Admission Test (CAT 2016)
Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor’s Degree may also apply.
Application fees: The candidate need to submit Rs 1000 (Rs 350- for SC/ST/PWD category) for each programme.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
MBA: The admission will be based on extempore speech, personal interview and CAT 2016 score.
Ph D: It will be based on academic performance, essay writing and personal interview of the eligible candidates.
IIM Bangalore will conduct CAT conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on December 4, 2016.
The admission to two-year evening MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programmes will be based on academic: graduation marks, executive experience, general ability test and personal interview.
In case of problem, send an e-mail stating the problem at email@example.com or Contact 011-27666387.