Just as you choose your books or tutorial notes, you can now find the right tutors online. Just as you choose your books or tutorial notes, you can now find the right tutors online. Vidyanext, the education startup that connects students to tutors, has come up with a new recommendation service — Vidyanextost – that gives options to parents to choose a suitable tutor for their child.
After seven months of connecting students with Vidyanext-powered tuition teachers, this education startup has found that 90 per cent of its customers need only two appointments with tuition teachers to find one that works for them. About 99 per cent of customers meet less than five tutors before making a selection.
Tutors are also allowed to enrol themselves on the website, adding to the database of prospective tutors. To avail of the service, they are supposed to pay a licensing fee for each student who chooses to study under them. At present, 1,100 tutors are live on the Vidyanext Tutor directory in Bengaluru alone.
Apart from Bengaluru, the service is live in Gurgaon as of now.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Today, with our student-tutor matching service, we are simplifying the process of tuition-searching,” Pradeep Singh, CEO Vidyanext, said at the launch.
“We have also developed a process called Smart Revisions, which uses the data we have about them (students), such as submission history, to curate the massive amount of content a student needs to learn and tell each student where to focus every day.
“Our efforts will continue to transform the conventional rote learning method in India to a process which nurtures inquisitiveness, and empowers parents, students and tuition teachers with digital tools to facilitate their role in the learning cycle,” he added.
A statement issued by Vidyanext revealed that close to 90 per cent parents decide on a tutor after meeting just two of them, while 99 per cent of them select one after meeting only five tutors.
For more news on education, click here