Delhi University’s 93rd Annual Convocation will be held on November 19 where eminent jurist professor Ved P Nanda from University of Denver Sturm College of Law will present degrees to students for 2015 session.
“The convocation will be conducted on Saturday at the multipurpose hall of university’s sports complex. Chief guest Nanda is associated with University of Denver, United Nations Association, American Bar Association, among others and is the recipient of various prestigious awards,” a Delhi University statement said.
“Vice-Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi will preside over the function and confer the degrees of PhD, DM, and MCh in all disciplines. 666 doctoral degrees, 37 Doctorate of Medicine degrees and 181 medals will be awarded,” it added.
The degrees of the students who passed various examinations in 2015 will be conferred in absentia and shall be released to the respective colleges, institutions, faculties or departments.
A live webcast of the convocation will also be available on university’s website.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
For more education news, click here