DHE Odisha +3 second selection list released at dheodisha.gov.in

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 13, 2017 9:58 am
dheodisha.gov.in, dhe odisha, dheodisha, www.dheodisha.gov.in DHE Odisha has released the second merit list on July 12

The Department of Higher Education (DHE) has published the second selection list for degree +3 admissions today, that is, July 12 at dhseodisha.gov.in. The list was earlier scheduled to release on July 7. The admission will begin from July 13 till July 14 and the third list will be out on July 18. As per reports, over 1.57 lakh candidates got seats in the first selection list. Nearly 2,34,893 students applied for admission in different streams.

The classes are expected to commence from July 24.

The website is running slow due to heavy traffic. We suggest students to view their result after some time.

There are 30 Junior SAMS Nodal Colleges and 28 Degree SAMS Nodal Colleges for the academic session 2017-18.

The intimation letter to the selected applicants will be transmitted through SMS, Email, official website — dheodisha.gov.in, college notice board and toll free number (155335 or 1800-345-6770). Intimation will not be sent through post. Read | DHE Odisha has published the Plus 3 result, click here

DHE Odisha +3 result 2017, here’s how to check:
Step 1: Visit the official website mentioned above
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the DHE Odisha +3 result 2017 link
Step 3: Enter your registration number, password and date of birth.
Step 4: Your allotment result will be displayed

Selected applicants have to produce the intimation letter before the admission committee at the college.

DHE Odisha has also said that the aspirants seeking admission to plus II courses who have been slid up during second and third selection will have to compulsorily take admission in their upper choice colleges. These students have to take admission in the colleges to which they have been promoted before July 17.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

Partha naik
    Jul 15, 2017 at 7:15 am
    1. F
      Felisha Smith
      Jul 13, 2017 at 10:19 pm
      I just had time to write and let y'all know about how marvelspelltemple helped and in short note Dr. Muna helped me bring back my husband and restored my marriage visit his on : marvelspelltemple.webs / This is fabulous!! I didn't have to wait ages, and ages, for my husband to finally realize it was me he wanted, not the other woman but I did have faith in all the spell work Dr Muna did for me and when he kept saying 'hang on in there' I did find it hard, but I did know in my heart that he would be back. I would just like to say that Dr. Muna really does miracles, my soulmate came quicker than I thought he would. I would recommend his awesome work to any-one who needs help our anniversary in a bit
        Sunafula kisan