Delhi University undergraduate students who took admission in 2013 and 2014 and failed in their third and second years will be promoted to their final years as a special case. They will have to clear all their pending papers, however, if they want to graduate next year, the university said in a notification issued Wednesday.
The decision was taken to ensure that students who were not part of the credit based system, introduced in 2015, don’t get stuck with it. Students who took admission in 2013 were under the Four Year Undergraduate Programme. The students who failed in third year will be promoted to the fourth year.
Watch What Else Is making News
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Those who took admission in 2014 are a part of the semester system and will be promoted to the third year.
“The authority has approved the recommendations of Standing Committee (Students) regarding movement of students admitted in the academic years 2013 and 2014, who have failed in the second year of the three-year programme and in the third year of erstwhile four-year B.Tech programme to third year and fourth year respectively as a special case. However, all such students shall have to pass all pending papers as per rules so as to qualify for the degree,” said the DU notification.