Delhi Police has invited applications for the recruitment of 6943 Home Guard posts. The Delhi Police will hire 6642 male candidates and 301 female candidates.
The Home Guards Volunteer are enrolled initially for three years but the tenure can be extended for a period of 2+1+1+2 years.
- UPPSC recruitment 2018: Hiring to begin for 10768 assistant teacher posts, apply from March 15
- SSC CISF examination 2018: Registration begins for SI, ASI Delhi police posts, check details
- SBI clerk recruitment 2018: Apply for 8301 Junior Associate posts at sbi.co.in
- UP Police recruitment 2018: Hiring begins for Constable post, 41,520 vacancies
- UP police vacancy 2018: Apply for 41520 constable posts, class 12th pass can apply
- Delhi Police recruitment 2017: Hiring begins for MTS posts, know how to apply
Eligibility: The age of male candidates should be between 20 to 47 years and female should be between 20-42 years. Candidates should have passed class 10. The height of male candidate should be minimum 165 cm and of female 150 cm.
Selection criteria: Candidates will be selected based on physical endurance test and written test.
Candidates can collect and submit the application form from DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi. The application fee is Rs 100.
The last date for receipt of application is March 16, 2016.
For more information on application procedure, click here.
Delhi Police is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). Delhi Police remained a part of the Punjab Police until India gained independence in 1947. Delhi Police is divided into 12 branches under the Commissioner of Delhi Police or CP.