The Delhi Government will conduct a second mega parent-teacher meeting (PTM) on October 15 in the government-run schools. “Delhi government schools to hold mega Parent-Teacher Meet part two,” the government said on its official Twitter handle.
The first parent-teacher meeting was held on July 30 and the government had announced that the meeting would be held twice a year. Unlike last year, this time, parents would be given the report cards of students as well. “All the parents have been informed through SMS or social media about the PTM,” the tweet said.
“Parents would be briefed about all the aspects of a student’s result,” it added.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia, who also holds the education portfolio, earlier said that the government has sanctioned separate budget to organise PTMs in nearly 1,000 schools run by it.
The focus of the PTMs is to encourage one-to-one communication between parents and teachers. The government also said that it is ensuring one-to-one help to the students till November 14.
“One-on-one help for the students to ensure ‘Every Child Can Read’ till 14th November,” the government announced on twitter. During the PTM, the government will apprise the parents of the initiatives undertaken by the government to improve the quality of education in its schools.
In the first PTM, parents of 16 lakh students were invited to attend the meeting.
— with inputs from IANS