The semester I and V UG examinations at the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will be conducted towards the end of November, the controller of examinations at the varsity Ashesh Tiwari has said. The exams will be held for the BA, B.Com, BSc and BHSc courses. The semester III exams will be held one month later.
Tiwari said that the results of semester IV exams would be released in the coming week. The varsity will release the results of the semester II exams in November, according to a report in The Free Press Journal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The results of semesters II and IV exams have not been released, even though the exams were conducted almost four to five months. However, the exam calendar announces that the semesters with odd numbers, that is, the I, III and V semesters, shall be held in November with their results being declared by the end of December.
According to the exam controller, the evaluation of the results has not been completed on time, leading to the results being late. Tiwari said that college principals withheld the answer sheets for almost two months and sent them back unchecked, reasoning that there was no one to check the papers.
“Had the principals returned the answer books immediately after allocation of the same, the results would have not been delayed so long,” Tiwari said, adding that the answer sheets of the semester IV exams have been checked the results are being compiled and will be released in the next few days, according to the report in The Free Press Journal.
For more education news, click here